Community Cancer Investigator Research Project Presentations
The American Samoa Community Cancer Network (ASCCN) invites the community to attend presentations of results of five community-based research projects conducted by graduates of the Community Cancer Investigator Capacity Building Program.
- Adolescent dietary behaviors and access to nutritious foods in a high school setting - Angelina Stevens
- Motivations and barriers for male and female college students on Tutuila having health eating habits for a health weight - Saili Samoa
- Young adult exposure to secondhand smoke - Siumu Faaiuaso
- Causes and context of teen female overweight and obesity - Gabrielle Faaiuaso
- Identifying barriers to teen physical activity - Noelle Potoa'e, Fuarosa Ma'ae and Fenumia'i Iosia
This event will take place at the American Samoa Community College Lecture Theater. If you have any questions please call 633-4589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.